Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18 class

Today we set up our "delicious" links for different subjects and different grades, which I think will be a very helpful tool and save a lot of time in finding appropriate and useful ideas and resources. We also talked about and looked at some different programs that can be downloaded (or installed) that use technology to improve student learning. I had a chance to look at these programs and I was really impressed with the kidspiration one, especially for social studies. There were a lot of fun and educational activities on there, for different ages, that I could use in my classroom for students to do on their own to become more familiar with the computer and to better understand a concept if they're struggling with it or if they need a challenge because they're ahead of the rest of the class.

No comments: